You can apply an unlimited number of changes, but before you apply these changes you have to take into consideration these important details:
- by changing your domain name, the previous name will be redirected to the new domain (the new domain will become the main domain). Note: if you change the domain name multiple times, the initial domain will be lost;
- for SEO optimization purposes the previous domain should redirect to the new one;
- nobody will be able to use the old domain because it will redirect to your new domain or subdomain;
- make sure that the new domain (that you must legally own) is correctly configured before you apply this change;
- the email addresses previously created will be completely deleted.
Listed in: Hosting and domain setting