How can I add or edit a shipping method?
In order to add a shipping method, you must access the Settings / Shipping settings menu, and click on the Add shipping method button at the top of the page.
You can set up your shipping methods based on the following options:
You can further customize your shipping methods by adding the following details:
Allows you to set a flat shipping rate value that will be added to the total value of the orders.
Allows you to define a series of rules for calculating the shipping cost, based on one of the following metrics:
- The total order value - you will enter the shipping costs in relation to different order value ranges.
- The total order weight - you will enter the shipping costs in relation to different order weight ranges. In order to use this type of shipping calculation, you must first activate the weight options, from the Settings / Catalog settings menu and then enter the weight for each product.
- The total number of products purchased - you will enter different shipping costs in relation to the number of the products contained by each order.
- Name of the shipping method for easier identification;
- Shipping time of the orders;
- Additional costs for cash on delivery;
- Availability of the shipping method in any country or only in certain countries;
- Special rules like free shipping depending on the total order value or the counties/states to which the order is shipped.
Listed in: Taxes and shipping